Multi-sample TGA with operational software in Windows
- Automatic crucible-cover placement and
removal provides for better volatile matter determination by reducing sample
oxidation and eliminating the possibility of contamination.
- Operator safety: Risk of operator burns is reduced since
the furnace does not have to be opened manually to place/remove covers.
- Elimination of the possibility of the covers falling inside furnace.
- No waste of consumables and reduced consumption
- Although specifically designed for the
coal/coke industry, the TGA-2000A may be used in any application where
crucible covers need to be placed/removed.
- Quickly determine moisture, volatiles,
ash, fixed-carbon and LOI (Loss on ignition).
Determination of: moisture, volatiles, ash, fixed-carbon, LOI ( Loss on ignition )
Coal, coke, etc., and any application where automatic placement and removal of crucible covers inside the furnace may be beneficial.
regulation is plus/minus one degree
- Extremely robust
- Exceptional and
- Complete brand name
digital precision balance of 0.1 mg sensitivity with
- Service, although seldom required, does not
require highly-trained technicians.
- Parts are standard and generally available